Saturday, August 14, 2010

Devil in the White City #1

So, all my little readers out there! How do you like it so far? (Unless your name is Laura and you read it in, like, 48 hours!)

I am rereading it now to remind myself all about it. The book is definitely one of my all time favorites. I don't know if it's the fact that it's non-fiction or Erik Larson's writing or what. (As an aside, I really liked his book Isaac's Storm, too. Thunderstruck, though, is a very tough read.)

First of all, do you think the two parallel stories belong together? Which story are you more "in tune" to?

4 comments:

  1. If you click the f box, your comment will be displayed on Facebook. Click the comments, type your message, go to Post Comments,

    ReplyDelete
  2. And hopefully, that does it. You may have to select Name, Url or Anonymous, and type in a secret message, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly enjoying the read. Like learning about the history of Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant find the book yet searching

    ReplyDelete